KooL and would be great for the Slideshow!!!!!
1) What is your origin; why, when and how did you wound up in Columbia
and where did you come from if you were not born in Columbia?
2) What did you do immediately after you left high school in 1963
and where did you go if you left Columbia?
3) Where did you get your education (other than HHS) and what is
your profession or how did you acquire your occupation and what
was or is it?
4) Are you still working and if so what are you doing?
5) Are you retired and what are you doing or what have you done
since you retired? How long have you been retired?
6) Are you married? Who are you married to? Who are you divorced
from? How did you meet your spouse or partner; where and when?
How long have you been
married? Or how many
times have you been married and/or divorced?
7) How many children do you have? When was your first child born?
When was your last child born? How many grandchildren do you
have and when was the oldest and the youngest one born?
8) What countries have you spent time in other than on business?
What countries have you lived in outside the US?
9) What's on your 'Bucket List' and what have you done and haven't
done so far?
10) Are you a veteran and if so where and when did you serve our
11) What is the best memory you have from Hickman High School? What
is your worst memory from HHS?
12) What was your favorite place to go after school or on weekends
in Columbia when attending Hickman?
13) Who was your favorite teacher at Hickman? Who would you like to
see the most from the Hickman faculty and why?
14) What person from our class have you stayed in closest contact
with since you left Hickman other than your wife or husband?
15) Which '63 Kewpies are you in touch with? Please give
me their name and their email, address and phone number?
16) Tell me something that you have told one of your children or
grandchildren that was something you learned or did at Hickman?
17) What are the earliest memories you have of places,
people or things in Columbia?
18) What was your biggest accomplishment while at Hickman
High School and what has been your biggest accomplishment since you
graduated from Hickman until now?
19) What do you think classmates will remember the most about you
when they see you at the 50th reunion?
20) Did any teacher from Hickman High School have an effect on your life